Sunday, August 10, 2014

My First English Novel


hello guys... i'm back i'm back

nah you know, i really really addict with english now. all about it. and i'm diligent to read all english news, fanfics, ect.

and this is my first english novel i've ever buy. kyaaaaa i'm so happy and speechless. when i told my friends that i bought english novel, they said 'oh god... if i were you, i won't buy english novel, i'll burn it'  kekekke they're so funny

hmm i wonder how long i'll finish read it. when i read indonesian novels, i just took 2-3 days. but now, i've to understand it more and more

haa guest it, how much this book? 105K IDR. and you know how much percy jackson in indonesian language? just 59K IDR. oh my GOD....... morreeeeeee expensive, right

now i've read till 1/4 books, but i don't know when will i finish it coz i've to attend my collage's occasion. uuuu my schedules for this week are soo crowded. pray for me guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment