Saturday, August 31, 2013

Dream

Guys.... do you believe that your dream have a meaning?? okay, i wanna share to you about my dream.
Last night, i dream something. i saw my senior who i admire (uuu such a long story. but i don't think about him anymore. okay) ride a motorcycle and he stop on the traffic light. i stood on the zebra cross and wait the walk light turn into green, and i keep staring him. but suddenly, someone gave me something, and he said the letter is from him (looking at my senior). i just blank, and don't know what to do. i open the letter, and i just caught some words, ' i'm happy to meet you because........', and i can't continue read the letter because the screen turn into black. then i go to another place. there are an auditorium, and i see him and his classmate enter the auditorium, and i see he handle a rose. i try to read the letter again, but i always fail, like God says to me 'it's not your right time to read it' but i'm toooooo curious about the letter ㅠ_ㅠ.
But, the stranger is, i don't think about him anymore because my crowded schedule, and that dream suddenly pop on my sleep. when i woke up in the morning, i just stare may ceiling blankly, don't know why that dream appear in my sleep.
then i go to school, and i forget about that dream for awhile. when break time, my friend call me and drag me out from my class, and you know what? i see my senior in the school wearing his almamater. when i see him, i just can drop my jaw. i don't believe what i see, but i know it's clearly him. and i connect my dream with this incident. my big question is 'WHY GOD LET ME DREAM ABOUT HIM?' i already forget about him, but why he appear in my dream? uuuu what GOD want to tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment