Tuesday, August 27, 2013

God.... I'm an 'Aunty' (?)

yeaah.... you know what, now i got a new title, yep that's 'Aunty'. ㅠ_ㅠ.
a year ago, my 1st sister give birth her daughter. and she's in Borneo, so i don't think so much that i already have a niece. then my 2nd sister who live in West Java give birth her son too on this year. so i have niece and nephew. oh.... how nice is it. aaa this is the picture both of them ^_^


and now, my niece here in Jogja. hohoho how happy i'm know it. but being the last children in your family, and now you have a niece in the same house with you, it's rather difficult to handle. you know, i don't have little sister, and now, i've to caring of my niece. and i don't know how (poor me) uuuum i love children because they're so cute and pure. haahha my niece sometimes mumble, and i find it soooooo cute. kekeke. ah but when she cry, the sound is loud enough for me (but it's not disturbing me. i wonder why). she calls me 'Te~~~' stand for 'Tante'.
ahh i have a sensitive skin, i mean, if you touch me, it send me goosebump, and my niece always touch me, and if i take a back step, she will catch and touch me again. huhuhu (how pity i'm) but i'm enjoy my life as an Aunty

No comments:

Post a Comment