Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Glowing with Happiness

maybe God has already plan something.... but i wonder why it must on Wednesday???

last week, i told you that i saw a glimpse of my senior in senior high school. and this afternoon, i saw him... God thanks for letting me see him. you know him right? the one who looks like Seung Hoon ^^. my friend said to me that she saw him 3 times in a day... i'm envy with her... and you know, i end up dream about him 3 times too. am i too desperate to see him? till i have to dream about him 3 times?

i expect to see him, but not being too desperate. i don't expect to see him this afternoon guys. when my friends and i break and have a lunch, i heard someone say 'kita jangan terlihat kayak maba' then i lift my headto see him, and you know he's with his friends. looks like someone play drum in my heart... dup lup dup lup. ahh you know when i saw him, i'm folding my mukena, and i'm dumbfounded, so i down my head. after they pass, i began to grin like crazily... i start to find Dea, and i wanna told her that finally i saw him. my friends say that i'm too happy.. yes yes yess i'm happy because finally i can saw him.... thanks God ^^

1 comment: