Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Yesung Oppa



생일축하함니다
생일축하함니다
사랑하는김종운오빠
생일축하함니다

Ya 오빠 this tart was made by me (di edit, maksudnya). Hope you'll like it..
Ah ... happy to be celebrating your 29th (in Korea) birthday. A lot of what I want to express, but I'm confused where to begin. Thank you for giving us your excellent voice. For me, you are an inspiration in doing well. Ya 오빠 .. Is this the last birthday before you leave conscripts? Clouds will surely miss you. Two years clouds don't hear your sweet voice. We'll miss your laugh, your behavior, your kindness, your smile, and everything about you. Ah ... I can't imagine it. Ya 오빠, please keep your health for us, we won't see you sick. Plenty of rest (if possible), okay. Clouds will always look forward to your presence in the midst of another member. May you always be blessed of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment