Sunday, June 29, 2014

Vacation Part 2

okay guys.... i'm back. let's continue the story.

on Monday 9th, i got a chance to explore Samarinda. that's the born city of my sisters. okay, we pass Soeharto Hill. in the morning, the view is good. there are a lot of trees and it's so shady.

i just took this pict from google

oh... before we pass by Soeharto Hill, in the roadside there are a lot of seller who sell dragon fruit. oh my god..... the color is so eye catching. so we buy 1 kg dragon fruit. we open one fruit and the rest we bring to home.

then i see military dorm. my father ever stay there. and i see Mahakan River. uuuu such a pity i can't take a picture there.

i just can take this picture from Mahakam River

after that we go to Islamic Center. FYI, Islamic Center is the grandest and the second largest mosque in Southeast Asia after Istiqlal Mosque. uuu the view is so magnificent. hahha i wanna pee, because that's the first time we go there, we don't know where is the lavatory. we walk around but didn't find. after few minutes, finally we can find the lavatory, fuuhh....

this is the inside of Islamic Center. isn't it good?

we take a lot of picture there, but i won't show it to you guys... kekekeke. after that we take some picture in the huge bedug.

this is the huge bedug

this is the placard of Islamic Center

i took a picture with Khansaa in corridor

we took a lot of picture there but if i upload all, it took much time. so i just upload necessary. after we take a rest in Islamic Center, we go to my aunt's house. kekke but i forget where. we have lunch there with craps. oh my god... another craps.

nah... from my aunt's house we continue our journey to explore around Mahakam River. i see there are Governor's Office, Korem (or Kodam, i forget). my sister also tells me that in TNI's Hospital around Governor's Office they were born.

behind me is the Governor's Office

you see the huge ship behind me, right... that's Police's Ship

i don't know what statue is that... hahahah ^^

then we eat Siomay (again) accompany by Mahakam River's view. nah after that we go home.... oh you know, we pass Soeharto Hill again. but this is evening, and you know, there's no lamp's street there. oh God... so dark. huuu i was so scared because there's no lamp and there are a lot of cars. you know, that's Government's Street, but there's no lamp. oh my god..... but thanks God... we can go home safely.

after that, i don't go anywhere because of tired. i just spend my time with my niece. i and my sister make a video about Khansaa. we named it Mochin, because she has slanted eye.

she's cute isn't she?

there's plenty picture but there's too much.... i won't upload it too, guys. heheheh ^^ sorry. oh i wanna tell you about the video. she plays with the doll, then she says eat's pray, then she says hello to her grandma and grandpa.

okay, on friday, 13th me, my sister and Khansaa go to Waduk Samboja. we go there in the noon.

always took a selfie

that's the waduk. nothing special.. kekekke


nah in the evening we go to Tanjung Beach. but unfortunately the beach is tide, so we can't play in the beach side. but it's okay..


she looks so happy to play in the beach

nah... looks, she's so cute

i'm free......

hahaha Khansaa looks like push the tree

then my last dan in Samboja finally arrive. aaa my plane got delayed for 2 hours because there are problems in Sorong, Maluku (is there a city named Sorong in Maluku? i think Sorong just in Papua. ahh i don't know). we took much picture in the Sepinggan International Airport.

in the arrival gate

this is the inside of Sepinggan International Airport

this is my ticket and my food.

then i enter in the waiting room. i eat my food while watch Japan Open. Muhammad Ahsan&Hendra Setiawan vs Lee Yong Dae&Yoo Yeon Soo (i forget Yong Dae's partner). but unfortunately Indonesia loss. then at 5.pm i go to airfield to prepare boarding.

below is the sea near airport

just like wanna hold the clouds and sleep there. Subhanallah.... Allah create this world too beautiful.

here we go.... this is the food in the plane. the menu are fish and vegie, pudding, and guava juice

i arrive at Adisucipto International Airport at 6 pm.

and this is my tired face....

okay guys..... finish this story. i'm tired. and i'm sorry that i don't tell the whole story. kay, now i wanna watch Debat Cawapres Indonesia 2014. who's your choice??? see ya guys in my another post ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment