Sunday, June 29, 2014

Vacation

all right guys.... now i wanna post about my vacation in Samboja. let's start from my departure.

i go to Samboja on june, 2nd. my plane take off on 7.45 am. before that i must queue to check in. oh Lord... the queue is so long. fortunately i still have much time.

this is my ticket

this is my plane. i choose it because this is the first flight to my destiny

we flight for 1 hour and about 45 minutes. i wonder how speed the plane can fly? guess it guys.... hahahah it's about 800 km/hours. Lord... that's so fast. i just feel like i ride a motorcycle there. on the plane i just sleep, because i don't have much time to sleep.

after that i arrive in Sepinggan International Airport at 10.30 am

kekeke selfie first okay ^^

my sister, my brother, and my niece pick me up. then we walk around by car in Balikpapan. we visit a market (i forget the name of the market) to buy batik of kalimantan. we buy craps and shrimps too. after that we take a rest in the mosque.

me and Khansaa

left to right : Mas Muray, Mba Ajeng, and Khansaa

hahah there is a funny moment when we go home, Khansaa drive the car. the funny part is when Khansaa sleepy she hold the steering wheel tight. she's nodding off but back to hold steering wheel again. me and my sister just laugh of loud.


hiks... we arrive at home at 10.00 pm, so i can't watch Asian Dream Cup 2014.

um.... when the second and so on day, i don't go anywhere. my sister teach me to cook. the main ingredient is fish. so for about 13 days there i just eat fish. kekekekke. one day, my brother brought a huge kakap fish. you know the weight of its? 2 kg. whoaa that's a huge fish i've ever seen. then my sister made kakap finger fish.

nah.... when i got the chance to explore more about Samboja, i see Total. FYI, Total is an oil company from France. My brother's father was an employee before. there are two company of Total in Kalimantan. the first one in Balikpapan, and the other one in Samboja. i wanna take a picture but there's no placard. hikss

we visit Dondang Bridge too.. but we didn't take a picture again because we're so hungry. then we eat meat ball, siomay, and batagor. but, i prefer jogja's food rather than kalimantan's food. the taste is different a lot. after that we continue our journey to go home.. we rest in the mosque there.

this is Khansaa (my niece), me, and my sister (Ajeng)

oh my God... my laptop's battery is low now. so.... i wanna continue this story after i charge first. wait for my another update, kay

No comments:

Post a Comment