Monday, September 30, 2013

Finally

kyaaa kyaaaa kyaaaa..... finally finally finally (aish alay)

hehe you know why i'm happy? haha today, this is the first time Shi Yoon talk to me (jump jump jump).  when he talk to me, i just can stare him with the blank face. he ask me if i have a pencil sharpener. and you know, what's my answer? 'oh... i don't have it (blank face). kekeke

then in the middle of the exam, he order me to call his friend who sits beside me. hehehe because i'm happy, so i just poke my table mate and tell him that Shi Yoon calls him. ahh my table mate also order me to give his answer paper to Shi Yoon. so, i can interactive again with him ^^

i tell it to my friends and my friends just say 'ohmaigad, just like that and you're happy?' but Dyah Bonet says that when Brandon borrow her eraser, she's happy too. Brandon also says to Dyah 'excuse me, i wanna tidy up my table'. kekeke. i'm happy that Shi Yoon wanna talk to me. but, i'm happy is not because i like him, but i'm just happy.

oh yeah, today is chemistry and Javanese exam. and when we got chemistry exam, is like 'heaven'. wonder why? we change our 'buram paper' to each other. and when Javanese, we can change the 'soal' each other too. hehe i know that is cheating, but.... if we don't do it, our 'masa SMA' isn't colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment