Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Student Exchange

yesterday, when i and vira pass on 'Waka' room and the window's room is open, i saw 'mannequin (?)'. i gasp to see it. then i go to the lobby, and saw A LOT OF suitcase. huuhuhu, and my schoolmate 'nyeletuk' that the 'bule' is deportation from Ausie. haha i just can laugh.
nah, today the first lesson is English, and my teacher bring the student exchange in my class. the 'bule' has an unique style. the bule's hair brown-green (the green on the 'pucuk'). and, the bule's hand is sick because the bule's got injured when played American Football.
nah, my teacher says that she will leave us with the bule, so we can ask everything to the bule. then my firend ask the bule 'what's your favourite food from indonesia' and the bule says 'saya suka SATE CHICKEN (aksen bule), and one class burst of laugh. the bule make me amazed that the bule can speak Indonesia fluently, padahal the bule learn english for 1,5 years ago. you know what, that i learn english since elementary school, but my english is not as fluent as the bule when speak Indonesia. uuuu poor me. i'm curious about the bule, but, if i ask myself, i'm afraid that i wanna hurt the bule's heart. so i say to my friend 'what's your gender' but in low tone. and you know what, vira say that when i say it, the bule turn head, to my direction. uuuu i'm sooo embarrassed. and i'm realize that the bule's gender is GIRL and her name is EMMA. uuu i hope i don't see her again. Emma, i'm so sorry ㅠ_ㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment