Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lucky (?)

my friends say that i'm lucky. wonder why?

first of all, we love K-Pop and i don't know why, in my school 'ada aja yang mirip' with K-Pop idol. there are Kai (pradebut), Baekhyun, Kyuhyun, Chen, Taemin, Gwang Soo, Chanyeol, and Yoon Shi Yoon (oh pretty please don't kill me #puppy eyes). and my friends say that i'm lucky because last year, when we midterm test, i'm on the same room with Kyuhyun. and now i'm on the same room with Kai and Yoon Shi Yoon. my friends envy me. i don't know why, but maybe that's my fate. ㅋㅋㅋ (just imagine they're really K-Pop idol. hehe)

nahnahnah.... i just wanna share that the first midterm test is smoothie. the teacher is not killer, and uuuuuummm nothing much. there's no amazing incident, or something happen. aah my friend guest that i wanna sit with Yoon Shi Yoon, but they're wrong. he sits besides me (not on the same table). hahahaha screw you guys. ahhhh i hope we can do the best with our exam guys (includes XI and X grades too) ^^ FIGHTING !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment