Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Room 22

guys.... i mean that is my room for midterm test tomorrow. uuu ready or not isn't important, because if you still unready, 'sama aja' tomorrow the exam will be held. nah, i'm on room 22, and you know XII IPA 4 sits with XI IPS 3. omaigad..... i realize that 'Kai (yang mirip sama Kai EXO ^^. please don't kill me)' will on the same room with me (untung gak sebangku). uuuu i think he already know that we call him 'Kai' aaah what should i do???

you know guys, i miss the memory when i'm in grade XI, i'm on the same room with 'him'. i miss it God. he'll go to my table just to talk with his friend, or he'll sit on my chair when i'm on the other chair. his joke, his present, his smile, his evil smirk, just miss it much. gaaaah screw 'him'. forget it please. it just your past.

hahahaha back to present.
uwaaaa so, what should i do? just don't look directly to Kai? or just don't mind him? or 'salting'? what else? uuuu it's such embarrassed moment. he knows me when i say to my friend, 'Kai' and he'll look at me (i just turn my head into another side).

tomorrow i got Indonesian and Sport lesson. nah, i'm confuse what should i learn? Sport? my teacher just give us aerobic lesson. and you know, on last year, the question is rather difficult, and i don't know the answer. Indonesia? my teacher give us how to make 'surat dinas' and i'm sure that tomorrow, the Indonesian's essay will order us to make it. uuu screw you. within 1.5 hours you have to finish it all. ahh, who 'pengawas' on my room? seem that the 'pengawas' is not killer. i hope so

No comments:

Post a Comment