Friday, September 27, 2013

The Second Day

guys..... today i got biology and history exam. uum the biology's question make me dizzy, cause the options have the same meaning. uuuu but i manage to answer as long as i can.

umm i wanna share something. on the last exam, all student XI grade already out of class, but Shi Yoon not yet finish. i pity him (Kai jahat, gak setia kawan ama Shi Yoon.uuuu). and i tell it to my friends, and my friends blame me. they say 'why don't you ask Kai to help him?' i just can say 'Kai is already out, and my table mate is out too. so, i can't help him' but they blame me again. uuuu they're cruel to me #somebody help me, please.

aaaa tomorrow is physic, and you know that the 'pengawas' is killer. we can't move. just straight your face to the exam. don't do that don't do this, don't talk, don't blablabla..... uuuu such a pity. nah, i think that when we got the physic, we always got the killer 'pengawas'. last year, our pengawas is our physic teacher. and he sits on behind me. and tomorrow, the pengawas is christian teacher who always walk around the class. he doesn't wanna sit quietly. uuu he has an eagle eyes, that always recognize student who cheat, play with gadjet, or give the answer to another student. uuuu what should i do? i just can't sit down quietly..... pray for us guys (pretty please, because we won't got remed physic)

No comments:

Post a Comment