Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hang Out with My Bestie, Amma



yeaaaaah finally i can hang out with my bestie, Amma. uuu such a long time we can;t meet each other.

we go to Cinema Bakery at Jl. Urip Sumoharjo, Yogyakarta while wait The Hobbit. okay, this is the first time for me to come here, and the place is so cozy. uuummm because its almost Christmas, so there is a Christmas' tree. here the picture


oh yeah, there are a lot of frame of movie, just like movie box. and when we there, they play Lockout


i serve straw mille and lemon squashes (you know, that i got brunch at 8, and we go to Cinema Bakery at 12. my stomach is empty, but i order lemon squashes, ckckck)


and this is Amma's menu (i forget the name)


and this is me and Amma's selca


and this is the time for us to leave


i hope, next week, month, and maybe next year we can always spend our time together

No comments:

Post a Comment