Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Batik Days

nah today is Batik day. Happy Batik day guys....^^



on my school, we have to wear batik, but yesterday, we got the announcement that we can wear free batik, but when i go home, my friend tell me that we should wear batik uniform. uuu screw you. but finally the committee give us freedom to wear batik.

when i enter the class, it feel like we are on reunion. the boys like wanna go to 'resepsi pernikahan'. hahahah and my friend says that 'usually when the reunion, bring couples, or not?' and my friend says 'pasangannya masih jadi pasangan orang lain' uuu one class burst of laugh.

haha today is the last day of exam.... uuu i wanna part with Shi Yoon and Kai. may be i just wanna miss the exam situation. haha Shi Yoon's batik is rather long... and Kai wear our batik uniform (why can't both of you wear the same batik? i mean free batik)

when i go to school, it just like i go to another school, because it is rare that committee give us freedom to wear uniform. and after the exam end, we decided to take a photo with our batik clothes (i wanna update the picture next day, because my friend doesn't give me the photo yet)

2 comments:

  1. lha kamu sama Linda pulang duluan.... padahal abis selesai mid, aku ke kelas kalian to, ee ternyata tutupan pintunya, aku gak beran masuk deh. ya maap nov ^^

    ReplyDelete