Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Insane (?)

Oh My GOD...... the first day in October, i got a huge surprise. Shi Yoon and i make skinship. kyaa kyaa kyaaaaaa (please keep me sane).

okay... on the second test, we got a small paper to write our essay. i'm shock knowing it, then i talk to my friend who sit left besides me 'hah? emang segitu muat buat essay?' then Shi Yoon says 'dimuat-muatin. hehe' kyaaaa he reply my words. then i'm focus to fill my LJK so i don't know that Ari hang his hand above me. and you know what, Shi Yoon poke my left hand, and i turn my head to him and he signal me to look above. uuuu i can't keep my mind sane and keep smile. but, i forget for awhile because the essay is rather difficult.

uuuu when he poke me, just like yesterday, i give him a blank face. kekeke poor him. please just focus to your exam, girl..... don't flirt with your junior. kekeke. just for fun (i mean i won't flirt with Shi Yoon okay, just think that it can kill my boredom with talk about him, not talk WITH him. understand)

No comments:

Post a Comment