Monday, April 29, 2013

When I Saw Barefoot Friends Member

I do not think they will come to Yogyakarta. I felt very happy when I first saw them while doing the filming in one location. But unfortunately, I have not been able to shake hands with members barefoot friends. I just wanna say '안녕하세요' just it. And today (April, 29th) I was given the opportunity to see them filming again. ahh hard to express in words how I felt at that time. And you know, when they go out to the car, I was very close to Kim Hyun Joong Oppa and Kang Hodong Ajusshi, but once again the opportunity to simply shake hands with their lost. ahhh I felt very frustrated and i gonna cry (poor me).
After they left the set, still remains Yoon Si Yoon Oppa is not yet out of the set. I waited till he came out and headed for the car. and I found something in the road shortly after Kim Hyun Joong Oppa and Kang Hodong Ajusshi leave the set. I don't know anything that belongs to anyone. ㅋㅋㅋ. My junior says that something new was there when Kim Hyun Joong oppa already left the set. so I decided to take it, who knows something that belongs to one of the members Barefoot Friends. But I don't know ...... I'm also not convinced with it.
Oh yeah, there's something else when i see their doing the filming. ahh.... i won't tell you. 그것은 비밀.ㅎㅎAlthough now I have not been able to hold their hands just to simply shake hands, but I'm sure God would have set up something bigger than what I'm thinking. just believe it.
Sorry guys, i can't share any photos for you. I made this post just wanna share it. hope you'll tell me your experience when you see them doing their filming ^^ Ppyong

No comments:

Post a Comment